Fast Recipe - pinersit.site  

Go Back   Fast Recipe - pinersit.site > Recipe Category > Quick Meals

Unread 03-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Default Quickie Raw Meatballs (Meatless))

Ingredients For Quickie Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe

2 cups brown meatballs bulgur
1 cup of tea, thin powder, such as ceviziçi (1 cup is also)
2 pieces of meat bouillon
1 tsp salt
Soak with 2 cups boiling water

Materials and quantities to be added into;

1 large onion ( grated))
2-3 cloves grated garlic ( according to size )
1.5 tbsp tomato paste
1.5 tbsp chilli paste
3 tbsp isot (if you want bitter it can also be 4-5 spoonfuls)
1 tbsp flaky chilli
1 tsp red powder chilli
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp fenugreek powder
1 tsp sumac
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
Half a teaspoon black pepper
Half a teaspoon cinnamon
Half a teaspoon ginger powder
2 tbsp ketchup
3-4 sprigs finely chopped parsley
Juice of half a lemon
2 tbsp pomegranate sour
1 cup liquid oil

Quickie Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe

Hello,

When you see the ingredients of the recipe, you can say, ” Oh my god, this is a lot of stuff,” but more than half of the ingredients are spices, and the rest is tomato sauce, bulgur v.Q so actually the ingredients of the recipe are much, much less than we use in vicious ..it was such a long time when I wrote each ingredient one by one ))))...but this delicious, quickly prepared healthy raw meatballs with no additives in them..meatballs sold outside are sold very, very cheaply but what's in them ,how are they prepared ??? we may never know..

Also prepared on the site of a large number of raw meatballs recipe I think I gave this recipe is the closest to the flavor of meatballs sold outside....I think it is impossible to capture the flavor of raw meatballs sold outside without adding fenugreek powder,coriander ,cinnamon,sumac,allspice or putting walnuts in the spices that are placed in the recipe.... “is it not that the meatballs made with less spice are also delicious?"it's happening ... we all agree, but it'S impossible for you to taste the meatballs you eat outside without using these spices ...let's get started…

Take the bulgur into a deep bowl 2 pieces of meat bouillon and 1 cup of ground walnut, add the ingredients filled with 2 cups of boiling water to soak.
Cover the top of the bowl with a lid and let the bulgurs sit for 10 minutes.…
When the bulgur swells you 1 large onion with the thin side of the grate grate the onion in the filter, wash under water and squeeze the onion's water thoroughly add the onion to the bowl ..wash the drained water, squeezed onion, grated garlic, add all the spices + ingredients to the bowl…
Knead all ingredients with your hands for 2-3 minutes (introduce all ingredients together, fuse)..now knead all the ingredients that you have made ready with a hand blender thoroughly crush ( lift-download from top to bottom in the form of a pull ) this process can also be done with food processor..do not forget to mix the mixture in the bowl with a spoon during rest!!! so that the mixture is crushed and drawn in a homogenous way.…
Mix drawn ready …
Knead the mixture for 5 minutes by lubricating your hands or soaking it slightly with water so that the consistency is thoroughly putty-like.....now prepare the meatballs by squeezing your ready meatballs any way you want..(unfortunately, I can not do this tightening process with the right way I can not squeeze the meatballs as it should be, but I can do so now sorry

Your meatballs are ready..

If you want to make a pomegranate sour sauce next to raw meatballs for him half tea cup pomegranate cons, 1/4 tea cup liquefyag, quarter lemon juice, 1 teaspoon isot (bitter lovers may not put) you can prepare your sauce with…

And of course, the sine qua non of this duo greens and lavas bread.aysberg for the Greens, curly, lettuce cancazınız whichever one you want to use.

Bon Appetit…

Note: the amount of pain used in meatballs can be increased or reduced according to the taste of people ..meatballs can be eaten with greenery + pomegranate sour sauce or meatballs can be eaten by making a burrito into thin lavas bread...if you do not have brown bulgur, you can also make the recipe from normal thin meatballs..as I said, I can not squeeze the right meatballs, I can not... believe you will prepare meatballs will be much more beautiful than mine . we are managing with them…

Goodbye