Fast Recipe - pinersit.site  

Go Back   Fast Recipe - pinersit.site > Fast Recipes > Cold Drinks

Unread 03-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Administrator

Default Make 3 Oranges With 5 Litres Of Orange Juice

Hello dear followers; I have a drink recipe that will break you the record of clicks. It really tastes delicious. It's so economical, it's a recipe anyone can make. Very fertile. Those who follow me know well before 1 orange 1 lemon with 3 LT lemonade recipe I gave. It was shared on many sites and pages. I'm not saying I was the first to invent it.I have no claim. But it was really liked that it was tried by many people. That's what my recipe looks like. It's a little different from orange juice, but it's better. Be sure to try and see the difference in flavor. Please don't call me a chemical or anything. We don't even know what's in the ready-made juices. But if you say you won't use it, add lemon juice. My exact recipe. It tastes sour, but if you like it very sweet, increase the sugar. Adjust to your taste buds. Here's my recipe.

3 Oranges With 5 Litres Of Orange Juice Let's Make The Ingredients For The Recipe
3 pieces of oranges
2 cups sugar
2 tbsp lemon salt
5 lt water
3 Oranges And 5 Liters Of Orange Juice Make A Recipe
First of all, we put the oranges in the freezer part of our fridge and freeze them. You can leave 1 Night in advance. We bag it all. Don't let any scent creep in on you. My advice is to put plenty of lemon, orange in your freezer before the end of winter will need a lot of summer

Remove the Orange from the freezer. Wash it well, ' cause we're gonna pull it out of the robot with the shells.
Leave to stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Divide by 4.
Pull together 2 cups sugar in the robot until it is small. The picture will help.
After pulling on the robot, drain into a large container.
Add 5 lt water on it. Add 2 tablespoons lemon salt. Leave to stand in 10 minutes. Mix with the occasional scoop so that the sugar and lemon salt melt decently.
At this moment, add half a teaspoon of orange food dye or 1 packet of ready-made nazo, Tang etc beverage powder from orange juice powder. This is for more intense color. I didn't use it because I didn't want it to be natural. But if you're going to serve it to the guest, it's my advice in terms of intense color.
We drain our orange juice through a thin-hole strainer and drain it into their containers.
I put it in 1-litre can jars to be understood in terms of litres. You can use bottles, jugs etc. It's definitely not painful. A possibility that come to your mind. We consume safely as a family he stays in the closet for a long time. Although it is very nice when it can not stop for a long time immediately ends Yummy orange juice ready, get Bon Appetit.