Fast Recipe - pinersit.site  

Go Back   Fast Recipe - pinersit.site > Fast Recipes > Cold Drinks

Unread 03-03-2020, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Default Make 3 Litres Of Lemonade With 1 Orange And 1 Lemon

Take good care of this recipe. I haven't had the flavor I wanted in years. I'd grate the lemon zest and rub it with sugar, but I couldn't get the full smell and aroma. This recipe is incredibly delicious. The colour of the Lemonade, the smell, the aroma, the intensity, is just right. And very fertile. We have 3 lt lemonade with 1 lemon and 1 orange. I'm sure it would be the same if I actually added 5 lt of water but I wanted it to get intense. I'll give the measurement is accurate, please try. Here's my recipe.

Ingredients:
1 lemon
1 orange
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp lemon salt
3 litres of water
Make 3 Litres Of Lemonade With 1 Orange And 1 Lemon
First, we have to put the oranges and lemons in the freezer and freeze them.
Let it freeze well in the freezer 1 day in advance. This process is to avoid the bitter taste of lemon and orange peel. I'd like to find the first discoverer and congratulate him.
When you prepare the lemonade, remove the Orange and lemon from the freezer. Wait about 10 minutes. Don't wait too long for him to let go. Just have enough consistency to be divided into 4.
Slice the Orange and lemon into the robot and put it in.
Add over 1 cup sugar.
It's got to be with the shell, so let's pay attention. Let's start the robot and pull it until it's completely crushed. It does not take minutes 1-2 minutes is enough. If you don't have a robot, you can grate it and then rub it with sugar.
Add a mixture of orange and lemon sugar to 3 lt water.
Add 1 teaspoon lemon salt and wait until 5 minutes for the color to pass through.
Let's mix it up once in a while so that the lemon salt and sugar melt decently.
If you say my family is not enough to crowd 5 L water add sugar and lemon salt, of course.
Let's put a clean cheesecloth in a bowl and strain our drink so there's nothing left in it. It's important to have cheesecloth.
Even the taste is better than the quality brands, such as ready to go before a flavor. Maybe they're also doing it like this.
When the pulp is left in the cheesecloth, squeeze it like a laundry. The most intense color comes out when you squeeze it. You can squeeze it by adding a little water on it. Until they stopped colouring. Don't look at the way I've written so long, it's so much easier and tastier than the lemonade we make by squeezing lemons one by one. I hope you try it and you'll like it.
I have a humble suggestion for you. Put plenty of lemons, oranges or even Tangerines in the freezer from winter. You can apply this recipe plenty of summer, especially in the month of Ramadan will be very useful. I'll do that personally.

Our delicious lemonade is ready. enjoy your meal.